This is the ugliest looking meal ever... but the taste is wonderful!
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 1 onions
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 1/2 C water
- ½ C uncooked brown rice or white rice (I use brown)
- 4 C shredded cabbage
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Brown beef, onion, and garlic together.
- Mix in tomato soup, salt, pepper, water and rice.
- Bring to a boil & simmer for 20 min.
- Layer cabbage, rice mixture, cabbage, rice mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.