This has such a nice flavor, it’s easy to put
together, and it doesn’t cost much! Yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef or
- 1 medium , chopped
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 6 large
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 2-3 cups shredded taco cheese or
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces
- jarred hot sauce, if desired to spice it up (this adds a nice extra flavor)
- Brown ground meat/turkey and onion; drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- You could put some hot sauce on this now.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20-30 minutes.