This recipe is sooo good and so juicy. It’s easy (for the most part) to make. I ran into issues getting the fried onions to stay on the chicken, but in the end the chicken came out great!! Also I used an entire large can on three large pieces. I would recommend watching your cooking time. It will vary depending on the size on your chicken pieces. I had three large breast and they were ready in exactly 20 minutes, but I think my oven cooks faster than it should.
- 2 cups (4 oz.) FRENCH’S Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- Place French Fried Onions and flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to pie plate or waxed paper.
- Dip chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.