This is a simple recipe that comes out like fried french fries, but with less fat, and less work. I really like how simple it is, and the flavor is great too. To my surprise, the fries came out nice and crunchy, but fluffy inside. I was a little afraid of how the parmesan cheese would taste on the fries.
I thought the cheese would be overwhelming, but to be honest you don’t really notice the cheese at all. The flavors mingle well. I would say to watch your cooking time. It really will depend on the thickness of your fries. I use a veggie cutter, so my fries for the most part are uniform.
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Cook on parchment paper, and spray it with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and combine with potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Drizzle with oil, tossing again to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.