As you all know I post every work day morning “Coffee with Colie” because I start my morning off each day with a tall cup of coffee. I am a huge coffee lover. I love every type of coffee! I love it with cream, flavored, frozen, iced, or hot! You name it I love it!!
I recently had the opportunity to try a product line that puts two of my favorite things together, coffee, and toffee. The Coffee Toffee Company has a fabulous product line that offers toffee that is coffee flavored. Not only are their flavors fantastic, they are fun. If you love coffee and you love toffee you are going to love everything The Coffee Toffee Company has to offer!
As you all know I am heavily influenced by a first impression, and a great visual presentation. My first impression of The Coffee Toffee Company was the owners are absolutely wonderful people who are trying to take a negative (the economy), and turn it into a positive (a fantastic concept, and a great product). The presentation had me sold as soon as I saw the box. I love the “Chinese takeout” box that the coffee toffee is “delivered” in. I also love the colors, a beautiful robin’s egg blue with coffee bean brown stripes. It’s eye catching!
But let’s get down to the nitty gritty… so just how good is the coffee toffee? The Coffee Toffee Company isn’t good, it’s absolutely fantastic! I am in love! I sampled quite a few of their flavors and thought I should choose my favorite flavor, but in all honesty that’s just impossible. So after a lot of contemplating and more sampling I have narrowed down my favorites to three, the Café au lait which is so creamy, and has a fantastic coffee flavor, Café Mocha which has a nice dark rich coffee flavor and Pumpkin Spice which has an amazing pumpkin spice flavor. I love anything with pumpkin spice flavors. Each flavor I tried was excellent! I could not find a bad one in the bunch. Please visit www.coffeetoffeeco.com to place your order.
Fact’s you want to know
- Coffee Toffee is Gluten Free
- Natural Ingredients
- The Coffee Toffee Company offers a newsletter with specials Sign up here!
- You can pay with Paypal
“Like” The Coffee Toffee Company on Facebook
The Coffee Toffee Company on Twitter
*The Coffee Toffee Company*
The Coffee Toffee Company has generously offered to give one lucky reader Large Designer Take Out inspired Gift Box in any flavor of the winner’s choice. You can choose from following choices: Cafe au Lait, Cafe Mocha, Hazelnut Haze, Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread Coffee Toffee.
- (Mandatory Entry) Visit www.coffeetoffeeco.com and tell us which one of their wonderful flavored toffee you would love to try! It’s going to be hard to choose just one! (Don’t forget to leave your email address)
- “Like” The Coffee Toffee Company on Facebook (1 extra entry)
- The Coffee Toffee Company on Twitter (1 extra entry)
- Follow Colie’s Kitchen.com on Google Friend Connect and you can leave a separate comment (1 extra entry)
- “Like” Colie’s Kitchen on Facebook, and leave a comment! (1 extra entry)
- Follow Colies Kitchen on Twitter (We will follow you back)
- Blog about this giveaway, and post a link here (DOUBLE ENTRY) Enter to win a Large Designer Take Out inspired Gift Box from @coffeetoffeeco filled Coffee Toffee visit www.colieskitchen.com #coffee #win
- (DAILY ENTRY) Post this message on Twitter:
*This giveaway will end January 15, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified by e-mail. The Winner will have 48 hours to respond. If we don’t hear from the winner we will choose another one. The email will come from the address email@example.com add this to your address book so that it doesn’t go to spam, or keep checking back for the WINNER!!
*As required by the Federal Trade Commission: This product was given to Colie’s Kitchen by The Coffee Toffee Company at no cost to Colie’s Kitchen, nor is Colie’s Kitchen being paid to endorse this product. All that was asked of Colie’s Kitchen was to review the product, and give our honestly opinion.*