I love this recipe. I lost it a long time ago, and just happened to find it again. It’s an excellent recipe and makes a tasty side dish. If you would like to have your recipe featured please email me at email@example.com along with a picture when possible.Ingredients:
- 3-4 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 lb pre-cut baby carrot
- 1/2 onion, sliced and quartered
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Spray roasting pan with non stick spray.
- Place potatoes, carrots and onions on pan.
- Add cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix in the water
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake covered 350 for 1 hour.