I love this recipe. I modified it from two other recipes I like and created Blanco Diablo. The best of both worlds. You can make adjust the temperature by the Rotel you buy, Mild, Original, or Hot. Original is hot enough for me especially with all the pepper jack cheese.
- 1/3lb Velveeta Pepper Jack Cheese cubed
- 1/3lb Velveeta cubed
- 1/3lb Pepper Jack Cheese grated
- 2 TBS margarine
- 2 (10oz) cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 (10oz) can of Rotel
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2 cups Best Blasted Rapid Roasted Whole Chicken
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- In large saucepan, saute the onion and bell pepper in the butter until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups, rotel, cheeses and broth. Stir to combine.
- Continue to stir until cheese is melted
- Fold in the chicken until well blended.
- Continue to stir until mixture comes together
- Prepair your bowls with tortilla chips
- Once your mixture is heated through pour over tortilla chips
- Enjoy the Diablo!
Category: Recipe 1