I invented this recipe by just showing a bunch of stuff in the pot to come up with a quick and easy side dish. I hate spending money on boxed side dishes when you can make them at home for just a fraction of what they charge in the stores for boxed dinners. This was really great we all loved it, and have made it time and time again.
- 6 ounce Pasta
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon
- 3 , peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2tsp Chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon flour (as needed)
- 10 black olive, chopped
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil and butter.
- Add garlic in and Sauté 2-4 minutes or until garlic is crispy.
- Stir together milk, bouillon, and water bring to a boil
- Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Wisk with speed the flour in as needed to ticken up sauce
- Pour into drained pasta. Fold sauce into pasta
- Cook 2 minutes to heat through.
Category: Recipe 1