Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 3-4 (or 6 Halves) cooked and shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can
- 1 ounce of chopped mild jalapenos
- 1 (8 ounce) package , grated
- 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
- 1 small , diced
- 1 teaspoon
- 4 ounces
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Sautee onion until translucent
- Add soups, sour cream & chiles in large pan
- Add only enough chicken broth to slightly thin.
- Simmer on low 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and heat
- In casserole dish, arrange shreaded Tortillas flat across bottom, spoon in enough of the sauce to cover then sprinkle enough cheese to cover.
- Repeat layering of the frtortillas, sauce and cheese
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
Category: Recipe 1