I purchased a three pack of focaccia bread. I had never had it nor did I really know what to do with it. So between my husbad and I we came up with this excellent bread that leaves you craving more. We served it at a spaghetti dinner we were having, and it was a total hit. I hope you like it too. If you have any recipes you would like to have tried and featured please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Focaccia Bread (you can make your own click here for the recipe)
- 1 ounce Domestic feta cheese (This is a little saltier than regular feta) crumbled
- 2 ounces of grated Whole milk mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a small sauce pan add olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, thyme, salt and red pepper flakes, and heat until it’s simmering.
- Place your focaccia on a lined cookie sheet
- Brush the focaccia heavily with the olive oil mixture (cover the entire bread round)
- Top bread with mozzarella and feta
- Bake on 350 for 8-10 minutes (depending on your over) until mozzarella cheese is melted (feta won’t melt)
- With a pizza cutter cut into slices
The following two tabs change content below.
Online Editor at Colie's Kitchen
Welcome to Colie’s Kitchen. I hope you find a lot of recipes here that inspire you to hop in the kitchen and start cooking. I don't believe there are bad cooks, I believe that anyone can learn if they really want to learn. Cooking is an art and something that can be a passion. You are not born a good cook.... you evolve into a great cook. It's your kitchen... own it!