This recipe is devine! I made half a recipe because I didn’t want to take a chance that the recipe wouldn’t be good, and it would go to waste. I should have made the entire recipe. This is soooo good. It reminds me of Applebee’s recipe for Spinach Artichoke Dip. The recipe below is the full recipe.
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese (fresh or out of a can)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen finely chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream (room temperature)
- 1 cup cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (room temperature)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, chips or toasted bread.
Category: Recipe 1