This is the ugliest looking meal ever… but the taste is wonderful! It’s super easy, and very inexpensive. If you don’t want to take the time to cut up your cabbage you can buy a bag that has been pre-shredded.
· 1 lbs. ground beef
· 1 onions
· 4 clove garlic
· 1 tsp. salt
· ¼ tsp. pepper
· 1 can tomato soup
· 1 1/2 C water
· ½ C uncooked brown rice or white rice (I use brown, but I cook it half way)
· 4 C shredded cabbage
- Chop onion and mince garlic.
- Brown beef, onion, and garlic together.
- Mix in tomato soup, salt, pepper, water and rice.
- Bring to a boil & simmer for 20 min.
- Layer cabbage, rice mixture, cabbage, rice mixture in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook, covered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Category: Recipe 1