This is one of my favorite recipes. It’s perfect for special occasions like Mother’s Day or your anniversary. I got the recipe from a friend from the past in Paris …Jean Marie! Thanks Jean Marie… This recipe will always make me think of you.
- 4 Boneless Chicken breast
- 6TBS Margarine Divided
- 1TBS Vegetable Oil
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 Can Chicken Broth
- 1/2tsp Salt
- 1/8tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Marsala Wine
- 1 Large Can Mushroom pieces Drained
- In a large pot boil 3 whole Large Garlic Cloves for 10mins remove from water and add to frying pan.
- In that same frying pan melt 2TBS of margarine then add Salt, Pepper, Thyme, and mix together, then add chicken.
- Cover and cook chicken for 20-30mins or until chicken is cooked through, turn as needed.
- After the chicken is cooked remove chicken from frying pan, and set aside DO NOT drain remaining ingredients in the pan. Add wine, and drained can of mushroom pieces to the frying pan. Reduce by half.
- Add chicken broth. Reduce stock to 3/4 by boiling.
- Remove from heat and add remaining margarine, and chicken, add a little flour if needed to thicken gravy.
- Cook for 5 more minutes to warm the chicken and serve the gravy over chicken or mashed potatoes.