I love this recipe, but in all honestly I per them to be fried rather than baked. I know baked is a much better choice, but there is something about fried rangoon that just taste amazing!
- 1/8 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 14 won ton wrappers
- 1 small green onion
- 4 oz. (imitation) crab
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Stir in crab and onion.
- Place 2 teaspoons full in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Lightly spray wontons with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 °F (210 °C) for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Makes 14 Crab Rangoon (2 per Serving)