- 1 (14.5-oz) can of fire-roasted tomatoes with medium chilies (I used mild Rotel)
- 1 (15-oz) can of chick peas (I used Great Northern less calories)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Place tomatoes, chick peas and garlic with the broth and chili powder in large pot, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! (I added everything to the pot at one time and let it cook. Super simple, and fast!)
*calculated on myfitnesspal.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Online Editor at Colie's Kitchen
Welcome to Colie’s Kitchen. I hope you find a lot of recipes here that inspire you to hop in the kitchen and start cooking. I don't believe there are bad cooks, I believe that anyone can learn if they really want to learn. Cooking is an art and something that can be a passion. You are not born a good cook.... you evolve into a great cook. It's your kitchen... own it!