This is to die for! It's so yummy and creamy and just like Cracker Barrel's. You just can't stop eating it!
- 1 (2 lb.) bag frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- Sprinkle a few shakes of Season-All salt
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1 1/2-2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine soup, cheese, butter, onion, season salt, and pepper. (I mixed everything in my Kitchen-Aid Mixer... this made it super simple)
- Gently fold the potatoes into the mixture and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, until heated through and top is browned.