I served this as an appetizer before Easter Sunday dinner, and I must say it was a huge hit. What I love about this dip is you can make it the night before whatever you need it for, and heat it up when you need it. I actually recommend making it ahead because it only gets better over time. I can’t tell you how many people asked me for the recipe. I will warn you that you can get it too spicy very quickly so add the jalapenos with caution. If it gets too hot you can always add more cream cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (this can get superhot so adjust to taste)
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a 375F oven until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 10-20 minutes.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com