This recipe is ridiculously fantastic! If you love dressing and you love (naughty) cream dressing you will love this masterpiece!
The creamy bacon is just wonderful. Even better than the flavor is the ease of the recipe. It is sooooo super easy. I put everything in the magic bullet and gave it a few whirls and it was ready to go. No doubt you could use a blender or Ninja too. I can’t wait to make it again!
- 1/2 cup of bacon bits (NOT Bacos) I used Hormel
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 small onion, finely grated (I Just stuck the half in the blender)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (I used Pecan)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown mustard
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend thoroughly. I added this to a fresh spinach salad topped with sliced boiled eggs and it was perfection. I can’t tell you how many recipes were requested that night! Remember that this is a mayo based recipe so it must be refrigerated.