I have to say I love the name of these meatballs almost as much as I love these meatballs. They turned out fantastic! I was actually able to get 20 1oz meatballs out of this recipe. Yes, I measured them all on my scale! I am anal about a few things and things like this are when anal Colie takes over! I wasn’t sure what to expect with these meatball but I loved them so much. Talk about easy I stuck everything in my KitchenAid Mixing bowl turned it on and BOOM they were ready to be rolled! LOVE that! I highly recommend giving these a try. The next time I make them I am going to make meatball subs with them. I know they will be fantastic!
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, hot pepper sauce, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes.
- If you are making a sauce like I did just stick them in the sauce, but don't stir them for 20 minutes so that the meatballs can set (if you stir them before they start firming up they will break to pieces). After 20 minutes you can stir them, then they should be completely cooked within another 10-15 minutes.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com