I decided I wanted a fresh weigh loss challenge start. Today is the first day of the Summer Sizzle Challenge over at Does this Blog Make My Butt Look Fat. Tomorrow will be my first day because I thought we started on Monday. I have been looking forward to starting this challenge. I participated in one last summer and had great success. If you are interested in joining it’s not too late just head over to the Summer Sizzle Post and leave your information so that everyone can follow you and help cheer you on. I don’t know about you but I can always use all the support I can get.
I am excited to be doing this one with my friend Alison from Under the big oak tree. That always means a lot to me. Even if you only need to lose a few pounds please link up because we are all in this together and will help cheer you on to your goal.
What I am truly excited about is that the Summer Sizzle Challenge goes through the entire summer so you always have a constant go to for the summer time. September 2nd would be your final weigh in for the challenge! Here are all the details to join
Goals this week:
- Keep track of everything I eat on Myfitnesspal.com (User name: ReadytoShine Friend request me!!)
- I am limiting myself to 1500 calories per day. Every bit of food I eat I will be measuring with my OXO 5lb scale.
- 110 ounces of water per day using my Bubba cup
- When I leave the house my Brita water bottle will be going with me
- 1 hour (at least) of exercise per day
- No eating out this week
- My breakfast and lunches will all be low calorie because I will be preparing them just for me.
- I will be weighing myself each Sunday morning and posting the results Sunday afternoon.
- I will also be doing a midweek check in on Thursdays so look for all the good things to come there!!
*Although my Menu Plan Monday (posting tomorrow) will not show low calorie options, I will be eating small portions of what’s on the menu and incorporating a large salad with dinner. The rest of my family will be eating what’s on the menu (lucky bastards HAHHAA). I find that eating a giant salad and drinking a bottle of water helps me eat only a small portion of what’s on the menu for dinner. It’s amazing what a great filler a salad can be. Like a good restaurant my dinner will begin with a salad as a starter. *
Good Luck Everyone!!! Join in on the Sizzle and on MyfitnessPal!!!
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com