10 reason to pack your own snacks:
- I can control the calories because I know exactly how many calories are in each bag
- They are there right away when I am hungry and I am less likely to eat something I shouldn’t
- They are just the right size to kill my hunger or craving
- It’s guilt free because each bag is only one serving
- Because you never know when you are going to need a snack
- If you start feeling light headed after a workout you have a snack ready to go
- No overeating because they are pre-made and controlled
- I love snacks! Yep I am a terrible snacker!
- It’s less expensive than grabbing a snack out
- It teaches you how to eat one serving and not the entire box or bag (I’m guilty)
Consider packing your own snack packs to go. It just takes a few minutes of your time to save yourself a world of hurt in the gym or on the scale. I love my snack packs and so do the other people who are along for the ride with me. You can find the small little zip bags are your local craft store. I buy them at both Hobby Lobby and Michael's using a 40% off coupon from either the Sunday paper or their websites.
If I ever get to be on Let's Make a Deal I hope Wayne Brady is looking for Snack Pack in the Purse Scavenger Hunt.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com