Guess What It’s That Time Again! It’s Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend! 50-cents from each Wendy’s Frosty purchase will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption (DTFA, /) on Father’s Day weekend (June 16 & 17). These donations will be used to benefit the cause of Wendy’s Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need find great homes.
HOW DO I DONATE?
There are so many ways to donate! Check them out and be sure to pass them on!
1. Buy any Frosty product: On Saturday, June 16 and Sunday, June 17, for each Frosty product purchased, participating Wendy’s will donate 50-cents to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids. This signature program of the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is dedicated to finding permanent adoptive families for children in foster care. (includes the original, parfaits, shakes and floats)
2. Use a mobile-friendly website to check in at Wendy’s: Wendy’s will donate 50-cents for every customer that checks in at Wendy’s restaurants during Father’s Day Weekend (June 16 and 17 only) using Wendy’s special mobile-friendly website found at .
3. Re-tweet: Now through Father’s Day, customers can re-tweet one of @Wendys special Twitter posts with the hashtag #TreatItFwd. Wendy’s will make a 50-cent donation for each designated re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.
– That’s right – @Wendys Father’s Day Frosty Weekend is almost here! RT if you are excited and to donate 50¢ to the @DTFA #TreatItFwd
– #TreatItFwd this weekend when you stop by @Wendys – buy a Frosty to help children in foster care find loving adoptive homes.
– Don’t forget Father’s Day this weekend! Celebrate w/ a cause. RT TODAY @Wendys donate 50¢ to help children in foster care #TreatItFwd