The folks at Avocados From Mexico have just launched a new recipes section on their site "Recipes From Avocado Lovers" to give foodies who love avocados, the opportunity to upload their favorite avocado recipes, download ring tones, wallpapers and other fun items to show their avocado love and discover other fan favorite avocado recipes.
Do you love avocados? Then you will love the new Avocados From Mexico recipe website "Recipes From Avocado Lovers", where you can submit your favorite avocado recipes and share you avocado love with other foodies like you.
I love avocados and I am always looking for new recipes that include avocadoes to incorporate into our weekly menu. I love my avocadoes turned into guacamole. Guacamole is tops on my list of favorite snacks. I would choose guacamole over ice cream that’s how much I love it. Avocados from Mexico’s Website “ Recipes from Avocado Lovers” is a great source of avocado recipes. You can find just about any use for Avocados on this site. Not only are Avocados delicious they are very good for you!
- 2 avocados from mexico
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- Halve avocados; remove fruit by running spoon next to skin; discard seed or save for other uses.
- Place avocado in bowl and mash with fork; immediately mix in lime juice, incorporating well.
- Mix in remaining ingredients; serve immediately.
*As required by the Federal Trade Commission: This sponsorship is brought to you by Avocados From Mexico who we have partnered with for this promotion.” *
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com