The directions for this recipe certainly can’t get any easier. Place in a blender and blend. We were looking for a quick and easy salad dressing to have on our salads last night. I have gotten a little tired of the same old stuff so I decided to add a few ingredients together and see what I came up with. This dressing turned out great! It has a nice tangy flavor and it has bacon what more could you want?
- ½ Cup fat free Italian dressing (I used Kraft Zesty Fat Free)
- 2 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise (I used Dukes Light)
- 2 tbsp. bacon bits (I used Hormel)
- Simple and Easy Add above ingredients to the blender
- Blend to a smooth consistency
- Serve at room temperature.
Number of Servings: 6 (2 tbsp. per serving)
- 35 calories per serving
- 2 carbs
- 2 grams of fat
- 1 protein
- 1 sugar
*Nutritional information found on www.myfitnesspal.com this information will vary based on the products you use.*
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com