My Family and I love Del Monte Vegetables and I have no doubt your family does too. You can always expect great quality and freshness from Del Monte.
My family loves their corn, green beans, and many other vegetables, but what we all love the most are the different types of canned fruit.
I love canned peaches and Del Monte’s are truly the best. My favorite thing to do with the peaches is to take two cans of canned peaches (drained) pour them into a baking dish and then sprinkle a yellow cake mix over the top and bake. A quick and easy cobbler … mmm… delicious! This is a great recipe to keep on hand for those unexpected guest during the holidays.
Right now Del Monte has a Facebook Contest going on called “Add Some Garden”.
“Add Some Garden” Facebook Contest
- Visit the Del Monte Facebook page from November 5th through February 4th to enter the Del Monte “Add Some Garden” contest for the chance to win one of the many prizes available, including kitchen appliances, and $25 or $500 gift cards to Williams Sonoma
- There will be five phases during the contest in which Del Monte will feature a different canned variety every two weeks
- Green beans (November 5- November 18)
- Corn (November 19- December 2)
- Tomatoes (December 3- December 16)
- Peaches (January 7- January 20)
- Pears (January 21- February 3)
- Fans will have five days during each phase to submit their best tips, and consumers will be able to vote for their favorite tip during the second week of each phase
- The five winning tips for each phase will then go head-to-head for a chance to win a Grand Prize culinary travel adventure, valued at $10,000, which will be announced February 15th
Did you know:
- Del Monte canned fruits, vegetables, and tomatoes contain the same essential nutrients as fresh varieties
- Del Monte fruits and vegetables are grown in the best growing regions of the United States, providing consumers with a consistently quality product
- The majority of Del Monte products are picked at the peak of ripeness and canned on the same day, to ensure nutrients and flavor are locked in
Here are some links you might helpful:
Del Monte Prize Pack
$25 Visa gift card and
Five (5) Del Monte canned varieties- Green Beans (1), Corn (1), Diced Tomatoes (1), Peaches (1), and Pears (1)
*As required by the Federal Trade Commission: The information and two gift packs have been provided by Del Monte to Colie’s Kitchen at no cost to Colie’s Kitchen, nor is Colie’s Kitchen being paid to endorse this product. All that was asked of Colie’s Kitchen was to review the product, and give our honest opinion. *