Spinach dip is one of my favorite dips to have during the holiday season we always have it on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. I rarely make it any other time of year. Why… no idea! I guess it’s just the holiday’s that make me crave it. I was think today it would be excellent in a wrap.
If you don’t like spinach don’t let that stop you from making it because to be honest with you… you can’t even taste the spinach. It’s an excellent dip that goes a long way for a group but it’s also inexpensive and very tasty. I grew up on this dip and now my family is growing up on it too. Enjoy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach, chopped or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator about 2 hours.
- MAKES 4 cups dip.
Check Out Our Online Recipe Book: www.CafeChatterbox.com