The original name of these potatoes is “the best breakfast potatoes ever” now I know why because they are the best breakfast potatoes ever! If you have ever bought O’Brien Potatoes in the grocery store these are very similar but better I mean over the top better.
You can’t beat this recipe because it’s wonderful and addicting.
- 2.5 Pounds Red Potatoes, Cut Into Chunks
- 3 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Onion, Peeled And Roughly Chopped
- 1 whole Green Bell Pepper, Seeded And Roughly Chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 stick Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Salt And Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, garlic, onion, green bell pepper, oil, butter, seasoned salt, salt and pepper.
- Pour potatoes onto a lined (Parchment paper so it won’t stick) baking sheets. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, using a spatula rotate the potatoes around after 20 minutes.
- Raise the heat to 500 degrees and bake until crisp and brown, 15 to 20 minutes, once again flip the potatoes to get even browning this should done every 5 minutes at this point.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper before serving.