They flavor of the black sesame seeds is richer and more bold than the regular sesame seeds! Jiva Organics is a line of certified organic spices that offers a tremendous value over most alternatives. I love that its USDA certified organic Black Sesame and the best quality of sesame seeds I have ever seen.
- 16 oz. boneless chicken breast cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion chopped
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 packets Stevia
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. Jiva Organic Black Sesame Seeds
- To a large mixing bowl add all ingredients except flour, scallions, and black sesame seeds. Mix well and cover with plastic wrap refrigerate for two hours.
- After your two hour wait preheat oven to 350. Spray a 7 x 11 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Place chicken and other ingredients in the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes after 30 minutes remove foil and back for another 10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from the baking dish and add to a small pot. Mix flour into the pot and whisk it into the sauce. Bring heat up to a boil, turn down to low and simmer for a few minutes until the sauce thickens a bit. Add chicken to the pot and then plate, over steamed cabbage or steamed rice.
- Top with Scallions and Jiva Organic Black Sesame Seeds.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.