It’s hard to believe it’s officially 2015! 2014 was probably the fastest year in many years for me. I am not sad to see it go!
I think if I had to give 2014 a name it would be the year that I learned a lot of lessons. This year was easier than a lot of years have been so I can easily say 2014 was a pretty good year. Nothing too traumatic happened. Thank you Jesus! No seriously thank YOU
What life taught me in 2014:
- The generic version of Aveeno Positively radiant isn’t as good as the real deal it’s worth the extra few bucks!
- Walking away from social media for at least one weekend a month is therapeutic!
- A good vacuum is a must
- Blood is thicker than BS
- Moving from Blogger to WordPress is stressful and a lot of work, but worth it!!
- Sometimes when people come back into your life you realize they should have stayed where they were.
- Time does not heal all wounds
- Getting more weight off is a must
- I am terribly allergic to aspartame
- Alzheimer’s and Cancer Suck… I didn’t learn this in 2014 but they have impacted my family in 2014 (Please donate if you can!!)
- Laugh at Fake People the joke really is on them….
- Some “friends” are best left in 2014
- Sharing any little thing you can with those is need is really rewarding
- Get to know people outside of your comfort zone. It’s awesome!
- It’s OK to be sad sometimes …. Tomorrow really is a new day!
- Try something new and something that makes you feel uncomfortable it’s a great experience
- Change isn’t always a bad thing
- Losing weight is easy… keeping it off is super hard
- Colie’s Kitchen has the best readers
- My friend Lindsay is going to ROCK 2015 …I am so happy for her
- Prayer really is the real deal and many MANY of my prayers were answered in 2014!
- I am blessed beyond what I think I deserve! 🙂
Here to an amazingly awesome 2015!!!! I love you guys!!