I was looking for a good Sunday dinner recipe last week when I came across OrgJunkies Slow Cooker Beef Stew Recipe. It can’t get any easier than this recipe. You put all the ingredients in the crockpot and you let it cook. This recipe is super simple and super easy. Thanks for the great recipe Laura. for the original recipe.
- 2 pounds beef chuck or stew meat, cut in 1″ cubes
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 carrots sliced or baby carrots
- 2 cans of potatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- Place meat in cooker (no need to brown first).
- Mix flour, salt and pepper and pour over meat; stir to coat meat with flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high 4-6 hours.
- Stir stew thoroughly before serving.
The following two tabs change content below.
Online Editor at Colie's Kitchen
Welcome to Colie’s Kitchen. I hope you find a lot of recipes here that inspire you to hop in the kitchen and start cooking. I don't believe there are bad cooks, I believe that anyone can learn if they really want to learn. Cooking is an art and something that can be a passion. You are not born a good cook.... you evolve into a great cook. It's your kitchen... own it!