This is a fun recipe, but it is time consuming. You can only put so many chips in the microwave at the same time, or they will take forever to cook. Also make sure that your rounds are cut the same thickness, if not some will be over cooked, and some will be under cook. This recipe is great, but it take a long time to make enough for a family to eat.
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- No stick cooking spray
- Season Salt, or you choice of seasoning
- Scrub potatoes and cut into 1/16-in.-thick slices.
- Spray the slices on both sides with no stick cooking spray and lightly sprinkle season salt.
- Arrange on a microwave safe plate, or the plate inside your microwave (do not overlap).
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes; turn and microwave 3 minutes longer or until chips are dry and brittle. If you have a turning tray in your microwave then cook for 6 minutes total without flipping the chips
- Repeat with remaining potatoes, oil and seasonings.
- Let chips cool for at least 1 minute before serving.
Store in an airtight container
The following two tabs change content below.
Online Editor at Colie's Kitchen
Welcome to Colie’s Kitchen. I hope you find a lot of recipes here that inspire you to hop in the kitchen and start cooking. I don't believe there are bad cooks, I believe that anyone can learn if they really want to learn. Cooking is an art and something that can be a passion. You are not born a good cook.... you evolve into a great cook. It's your kitchen... own it!