This is one of those recipes that comes with bragging rights. It’s so delicious that you can literally take a bow in honor of this great accomplishment.
This dish is easy, delicious, colorful, makes a beautiful presentation, has bacon in it (enough said), and it just downright the best!
I can’t encourage you enough to try this wonderful dish!
- 4 cups corn kernels
- 4-5 slices of bacon
- Coarse salt and ground black pepper
- Pinch of red-pepper flakes
- 2 to 3 green onions, sliced
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until browned, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add corn kernels; season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring often, until corn is tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in scallions.