I am in love with this recipe. I didn’t have any idea I would care a thing in the world for it but it’s so delicious. It’s spicy, tangy, creamy and simple the best. Not only is it good with chips but it’s also great on a wrap. It’s a great dip for a party or just for a simple snack. I can’t say it enough, but this is awesome!
- 3 cups canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed, 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays chipotle)
- 3 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Sauce (Add more to increase the heat)
- Salt (as needed)
- Put the chickpeas, chickpea liquid, garlic, tahini, lemon juice, paprika, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, vinegar and salt in a food processor.
- Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve