Get the weekend started off right with this incredible dip. I would have never thought to put cream of chicken soup in a dip but let me tell you … you won’t regret it! I modified it from two other recipes I like and created Blanco Diablo. This recipe is the best of both worlds! You can adjust the temperature by the Rotel you buy, Mild, Original, or Hot. Original is hot enough for me especially with all the pepper jack cheese.
- 1/3 lb Velveeta Pepper Jack Cheese cubed
- 1/3 lb Velveeta cubed
- 1/3 lb Pepper Jack Cheese grated
- 2 TBS margarine
- 2 (10.oz) cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 (10.oz) can of Rotel
- 1 medium bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
1. In large saucepan, sauté the onion and bell pepper in the butter until tender (about 5 minutes).
2. Add soups, Rotel, cheeses and broth. Stir to combine.
3. Continue to stir until cheese is melted
4. Fold in the chicken until well blended.
5. Continue to stir until mixture comes together
6. Prepare your bowls with tortilla chips
7. Once your mixture is heated through pour over tortilla chips
8. Enjoy the Diablo!