I thought I would share this recipe again for anyone who might have missed it. It’s just so good it’s worth another look!If I told you I loved this recipe it would be an understatement. This dip calls my name at night while it is in the refrigerator. I could eat it hot or ice cold right. It’s insane! I did use 4 oz. of jalapenos but next time I would use 2 oz. of the regular and 2 oz. of the mild to keep the spice level down.
If you like it hot then follow the recipe as is or add more. I will tell you that by baking it the heat of the jalapenos will intensify. This recipe is simple wonderful!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (this can get super hot so adjust to taste)
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmesan and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Bake in a 375F oven until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 10-20 minutes.