This whipped pumpkin butter is delicious! You can’t eat much because the calories are killer for 1 tablespoon. You certainly want to be selective on what you are using it on and how much you use unless you are one of those people who are lucky enough not to worry about calories.
I am in love with this pumpkin butter. I have used it on bagel thins and on English muffins, but I think you could use it on just about anything and be happy.
Nothing says Fall like pumpkin and nothing makes me happier than pumpkin everything!!
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the butter in a mixing bowl, and whip on high speed with an electric mixer until fluffy, about 1 minute.
- In another bowl, stir together the honey, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well mixed. Add the honey mixture to the butter, and whip on high with the electric mixer until the mixture is fluffy and smooth, about 1 more minute.
- Chill the pumpkin butter for several hours or overnight to blend the flavors.